Bogenn Waste Water Pipes are produced with 3 layers. These layers consist of PP (Polypropylene)/PP-MD (Mineral Reinforced Polypropylene)/PP (Polypropylene) raw materials. While PP layer, which form the inner surface of the pipe, provides a smooth surface for gravity flows, it is also highly efficient for domestic wastes thanks to its high chemical resistance. PP-MD layer in the middle section not only provides an insulation performance suitable for comfort conditions, it increases the pipe’s ring rigidity and thermal expansion resistance. PP layer in the outmost section provides high impact resistance and chemical resistance.
Production of Bogenn Waste Water Pipes and Fittings is based on the following standards.
DIN EN ISO 1451 Plastic Piping Systems
DIN EN 681 Elastomeric Seals
DIN EN 12056 Indoor Gravity Drainage Systems
DIN EN 13501 Building Elements Fire Classification
DIN 4102 Construction Materials Fire Behaviour
DIN 4109 Sound Insulation in Buildings
VDI 4100 Sound Insulation Between the Rooms in Buildings
Bogenn Waste Water Pipes and Fittings are produced within the range of Ø50 – 160 mm and in diameters specified below.
DN50, DN75 (DN70), DN110 (DN100), DN125, DN160 (DN150)
Pipe lengths are 150, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 6000 mm and can be tailored according to specific customer requests.
Bogenn Waste Water Pipes and Fittings are produced in off-white colour.
AREAS OF USAGE
Bogenn Waste Water Pipes and Fittings are used for the gravity drainage of water (waste water) and storm water within the buildings.
CONNECTION METHOD AND FITTINGS
Bogenn Waste Water Pipes and Fittings are installed with bell-and-spigot joint connection method. Pipes and fittings with female and male ends are interlocked to each other and impermeability is achieved with elastomeric seals.
Our company provides all kinds of additional components required for the installation of waste water facilities (elbow, fork, sleeve, tee etc.) to the customers
Fire behaviour and classification of Waste Water Pipes and Fittings are as specified below.
DIN 4102-1: B2, normal flammable
DIN EN 13501-1: d-S2, d1, normal flammable
Criteria mentioned below and the applicable national legislations must be complied with in the transportation, storage and installation of Bogenn Waste Water Pipes and Fittings.
Bogenn Plus Waste Water Pipes and Fittings must not be subject to any impacts during transportation, storage and installation. Necessary measures must be taken in order to prevent pipes and fittings from being subject to impacts for any reason.
- User must make sure that Bogenn Waste Water Pipes and Fittings are clean before the installation, and contaminated products (muddy, sandy etc.) must be used after cleaning.
- Users must take the directives of our company and applicable legislation
- Thermal expansions expected in the installation must be calculated and necessary measures must be taken into account for the possible expansions in the installation. For compensating thermal expansions, the male components inserted to the female socket, must be pulled back 1 cm.
- Clamping method and clamping distances of the pipes must be in accordance with the instructions.
- Completed installations must be subject to leakage test and the results of the test must be recorded.
- Silencing clamps must be used for noise-free operation performance, and sound insulation materials must be used in wall and floor transition.
- Necessary measures must be taken to prevent the fire from spreading to other areas in case of a fire incident.
- Additional measures must be taken to prevent possible damages on the completed piping system as a result of other ongoing construction works.