Bogenn PP-R Pipes are manufactured uniformly through the processing of Polypropylene Random Copolymer raw material with extrusion technology.
Production of Bogenn PP-R Pipes and Fittings is based on the following standards.
DIN EN ISO 15874 Plastic Piping Systems
DIN 8077/88 Polypropylene Pipes
DIN EN ISO 228 Pipe Threads
DIN EN 1254 Copper and Copper Alloys
DVGW W 544 Drinking Water Installation Plastic Pipes
DVGW W 534 Drinking Water Installation Connection Components
Bogenn PP-R Pipes are produced within Ø20 – 125 mm range with the specifications given below. The length of the pipes is 4 meter and can be tailored according to the special requests of the customers.
Bogenn PP-R Pipes are produced in white and green colours.
AREAS OF USAGE
Bogenn Pipes are used for the transportation of cold and hot water within buildings. It gives confidence to its users thanks to superior hygiene characteristics, smooth inner surface, reliable welding method, superior performance and long service life.
In accordance with DIN EN ISO 15874 standard, Bogenn PPr Pipes can be used under the following application classes and design pressures.
Conditions of use for Class– 1, Class – 2, Class – 4, Class – 5 are described below.
CONNECTION METHOD AND FITTINGS
Bogenn PP-R Pipes are connected with socket (fusion) weld method. Directives and standards of our company must be taken into consideration for implementing the connection method accurately. Standards used and recognized in socket weld method are DVS standards.
Our company provides all kinds of components (sleeve, elbow, threaded transition pieces etc.) required for the installation to its customers.
Criteria and applicable national legislations must be complied with in the transportation, storage and installation of Bogenn PP-R Pipes.
Bogenn PP-R Pipes must not be subject to any impacts during transportation, storage and installation. Impact resistance of PP-R raw material decrease particularly at weather conditions of 0 °C and under. Necessary measures must be taken in order to prevent pipes and fittings from being subject to impacts for any reason.
- Bogenn PP-R Pipes are not resistant to UV (ultraviolet) rays. Necessary measures must be taken for long periods of storage and applications in which the pipes may be subject to UV rays.
Requirements of the applicable legislation must be taken into account when socket weld method is applied for the connection of Bogenn PP-R Pipes. Where ambient temperature is 5 °C and less, socket weld application must be avoided, and welding operation must be resumed after necessary measures are taken.
- Thermal expansions expected in the installation must be calculated and necessary measures must be taken accordingly.
- Measures must be taken for preventing possible damages in the pipes as a result of excessively high pressures and cases in which the fluid in the installation freeze.
- After the installation procedures are completed, the piping systems must be subject to pressure test and results of the test must be recorded.
- Additional measures must be taken to prevent possible damages on the completed piping system as a result of other ongoing construction works.